Insurance Claims Management Services
Insurance Claim Solutions offer comprehensive insurance claims management services covering all stages of the claim management process:
- we assess and document the damage, including the secondary damage
- read the small print in your insurance policy and analyse what you are covered for
- organise interim payments, if required
- organise reliable building restoration contractors and get the quotes, if you do not have your own contractors
- complete all necessary paperwork and file a claim
- deal with your insurer’s loss adjuster who will try to minimise your claim
- negotiate claim settlement
- keep an eye on the restoration work to ensure that all is done to the expected standard
- keep an eye on the insurance company so they don’t delay the payout
ICS have many years of experience in dealing with all types of insurance claims – fire damage, storm, burst pipe, flood, subsidence, burglary or malicious damage to a property. Over the past decade, we have helped thousands of home and business owners in Ireland and Northern Ireland, manage their insurance claims and receive full compensation for their loss.
Our very high success rate speaks for itself, read our testimonials and insurance claim case studies. Most of our business comes from recommendations, so you can rest assured that your claim will be in good hands.
We represent you, the Policy holder, not the insurance company and work exclusively on a NO WIN – NO FEE basis. This means that there is no risk to you and there is no payment required until you receive your cheque.
If you need help with any aspect of your insurance claim, call our Insurance Claims Management Expert – Trevor Kelly on 086- 357 1713 for free advice and a free on site assessment of your case.