Need Help With Your Insurance Claim for an Oil Spillage or Oil Leak?
Worried about an Insurance Claim Payout?
Oil leak or oil spill insurance claim can be quite involved. It involves specialised knowledge of the secondary damage and contamination that can be caused to your property even by a small leak if it has been ongoing for a period of time, a knowledge you are unlikely to have unless you are an experienced loss assessor and have handled many similar claims.
In many situations, the damage may not be obvious, and it will only manifest itself months later, long after the claim has been settled and closed. Larger leaks need to be handled by a contractor specialising in cleaning and decontamination of oil soaked materials. Oil spills are a health hazard both from skin contact and from inhalation of fumes.
I Can Help You Deal With Your Oil Leak Insurance Claim…
As a public loss assessor, working on your behalf, not on the behalf of an insurance company, I can help you with:
- assessing accurately the extent of the damage to your property, caused by an oil spill or oil leakage into the surrounding area
- completing all necessary paperwork and submitting the insurance claim
- take away the stress of dealing with the insurers who may try to invalidate or reduce your claim payout
- arrange for an interim insurance claim payment to help you get on your feet if required
- make sure you get full compensation for your loss
- ensure that the repairs done to your property are carried out to the highest possible standard by certified oil spill clean-up contractors
Call me on 086 357 1713
Trevor Kelly BSc.(Hons)
Chartered Building Surveyor
Registered Public Loss Assessor
Insurance Claims Expert,
Member of the Irish Claims Consultants Association
Certified Insurance Practitioner,
Member of the Insurance Institute of Ireland
Member of the British Damage Management Association
Call me now on 086 357 1713 for free advice about making an insurance claim, or learn more about our Public Loss Assessor and Claim Management Services.
I don’t charge anything upfront and you pay nothing in the unlikely event your claim is rejected. I have a very high success rate and this is reflected in our many testimonials and recommendations.
Flood Damage – Dublin
Laura Wilders reviewed Insurance Claim Solutions – Insurance Loss Assessors – 5 star 11 April 2018 · Had flood in my home. Can’t recommend Trevor